In the popular anime series Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, there are various characters. Each character is distinct, with their own motivations and backstory.
"Rengoku Kyojuro" is one of the most fascinating characters. He is a major character in the Mugen Train Arc and has some memorable quotes. Rengoku is a Japanese word that means "over the fire kneading." Rengoku Quotes about living on while having good brave thoughts, feelings, and emotions. He not only reflects Charmander, but his charming personality has made him a crowd favorite. Rengoku Kyojurou the Flame Hashira is a strong representation of effort and character strength in Demon Slayer.
Kyojuro Rengoku is the current Flame Pillar and the eldest son in his family of four. His father was a former Flame Pillar who realized that nothing could compete with the Sun Breath, the original and first breath.
Kyojuro's mother died of illness, which caused his father to become depressed. Kyojuro studied the Flame Breath instruction book and trained to become a Pillar, taking on the responsibility of raising and assisting his younger brother.
He is a Demon Slayer Corps member who is always ready to fight demons. He is an extremely powerful swordsman who has defeated numerous demons. He also looks out for his younger brother, Senjuro Rengoku. Kyojuro is a vital member of the Demon Slayer Corps, and he will fight demons until they are defeated.
Kyojuro is the only person in his generation who did not give up and instead persevered to become one of history's most powerful pillars. He is an admirable figure who prioritizes others over himself and works tirelessly to achieve his objectives.
He is a truly inspirational person who anyone would be proud to know. Below we've compiled some of the best Rengoku Kyojuro quotes!
Best Kyojuro Rengoku Quotes
1. “Strength is not a word that means much in regard to the flesh.” ~ Kyojuro Rengoku
2. “Life is a series of decisions, you never have unlimited options or unlimited time to think, but what you choose in that instant defines who you are.” ~ Kyojuro Rengoku
3. “I won’t let anyone suffer the same grief that we did.” ~ Kyojuro Rengoku
4. “You have a burning passion in your heart. So let’s do our best. Let’s work hard in life. Even if we’re lonely.” ~ Kyojuro Rengoku
5. “Whatever path you walk you’ll be a great person! You have a burning passion in your heart! So let’s do our best! Let’s work hard in life! Even if we’re lonely!” ~ Kyojuro Rengoku
6. “The strong should aid and protect the weak. Then, the weak will become strong and they, in turn, will aid and protect those weaker than them.” ~ Kyojuro Rengoku
7. “Those who are born blessed with more bountiful gifts than others, are obligated to use those gifts for the sake of the world.” ~ Kyojuro Rengoku
8. “It would be a shame to kill you now! You haven’t reached your physical peak yet!” ~ Kyojuro Rengoku
9. “Set your heart ablaze.” ~ Kyojuro Rengoku
10. “Grit your teeth and look straight ahead, Even if you stop and crouch down, time won’t wait for you or snuggle you and grieve along with you.” ~ Kyojuro Rengoku
Rengoku Quotes Set Your Heart Ablaze
11. “Go ahead and live with your head held high, No matter how devastated you may be by your own weakness or uselessness, set your heart ablaze.” ~ Kyojuro Rengoku
12. “They don’t risk their lives to earn praise. They simply feel that they must. What they choose in that moment, is a cry from the depths of their souls.” ~ Kyojuro Rengoku
13. “Wake up! You’re under attack! It’s a dream! This is a dream! Wake up now!” ~ Kyojuro Rengoku
14. “Don’t go down in defeat. Set your heart.” ~ Kyojuro Rengoku
15. “Set your heart ablaze, go beyond your limits!” ~ Kyojuro Rengoku
Rengoku Quotes about Human Life
16. “Warriors who strive to save other people’s lives are precious. Their pure and single-minded dedication is separate from their natural talent.” ~ Kyojuro Rengoku
17. “My children in the Demon Slayer Corps are on the front line as we speak, fighting the demons.” ~ Kyojuro Rengoku
18. “Even if you stop in your tracks and cower, you’re not stopping the flow of time.” ~ Kyojuro Rengoku
19. “However, if you bare your fangs at innocent people, my bright red flame blade will burn you to the bone.” ~ Kyojuro Rengoku
20. “And, Senjuro, you’re different from me. You have a big brother. And he believes in his little brother. Whatever path you walk you’ll be a great person.” ~ Kyojuro Rengoku
Rengoku Quotes Before Death
21. “Don’t feel bad that I’m going to die here, as a Hashira, of course I would shield my juniors.” ~ Kyojuro Rengoku
22. “I will fulfill my duty, I won’t allow anyone here to die.” ~ Kyojuro Rengoku
23. “Tell my little brother Senjuro to follow his heart and to walk down the path that he feels is right.” ~ Kyojuro Rengoku
24. “Killing for no reason without a second thought. Without any hint of remorse. I won’t allow this kind of tyranny!” ~ Kyojuro Rengoku
25. “Tell my father that I want him to take care of himself.” ~ Kyojuro Rengoku
Rengoku Growing Old and Dying Quotes
26. “Growing old and dying is what gives meaning and beauty to the fleeting span of a human life.” ~ Kyojuro Rengoku
27. “You did a great job. Go to sleep. Have a nice dream where you can meet your family.” ~ Kyojuro Rengoku
28. “Your sister shed blood to protect the people inside that train from demons. I accept her as a member of the Demon Slayer Corps.” ~ Kyojuro Rengoku
29. “Falling deeper into sleep, deep in their dreams. Forget to breathe, deep in their dreams.” ~ Kyojuro Rengoku
30. “That if you continue attacking, you’re just getting closer to death, Kyojuro?” ~ Kyojuro Rengoku
31. “It’s precisely because we age and die that our lives have value and nobility.” ~ Kyojuro Rengoku
Did you like these Kyojuro Rengoku quotes?
This quote has a very inspiring quality to it. It speaks to human survival in the face of hardship. We always find the strength to get back up and fight no matter how many times we are knocked down.
This is what sets us apart. We are a species that has stood up through wars, famines, plagues, and natural disasters. We have struggled in the face of adversity and emerged stronger on the other side.
If you're feeling down and in need of some motivation, look for inspiration in Rengoku. This quote serves as a reminder that no matter how difficult life becomes, we must never give up. We must pick ourselves up and keep moving forward because that is what distinguishes us as humans.
Which of these Kyojuro Rengoku quotes and lines was your favorite and memorable? Which one makes you motivated and inspired? Please let us know in the comments below.