Tata Technologies IPO Details:
Tata Technologies IPO date has been set, the IPO will open on November 22 and close on November 24. Tata Technologies IPO plans to raise about ₹3043 crores through an IPO that includes an offer for sale of up to 60,850,278 shares of ₹2 each. In the Offer for Sale, Tata Motors will issue up to 81.13 million shares, Alpha TC Holdings Pte will issue 9.72 million shares, and Tata Capital Growth Fund I will issue 4.86 million shares. The retail quota is 35%, the QIB quota is 50%, the Shareholders Quota is 10% and the HNI quota is 15%.
Tata Motors subsidiary Tata Technologies is launching its IPO. This is the first Tata Group IPO after TCS in 2004. Tata Motors currently owns a 74.69% stake in Tata Technologies, Alpha TC Holdings Pte owns 7.26%, and Tata Capital Growth Fund I owns 3.63%.
Tata Technologies Product Portfolio & Presence:
Tata Technologies is a company under the Tata Group that offers engineering and design services, product lifecycle management, manufacturing, product development, and IT services. They cater to the automotive and aerospace original equipment manufacturers and their suppliers. They operate in North America, Europe, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific.
According to the Fortune India Infotech Industry ranking, Tata Technologies is the 15th largest IT company in the country. With more than 11000 employees in 25 countries and around 4000 professionals worldwide, they operate from 25 countries. The company's headquarters is in Pune, and regional offices are located in the United States. According to Brand Finance, the leading international brand valuation agency, Tata Technologies is the most valuable brand in India (Source: Brand Finance India 100 2022). As a subsidiary of Tata Motors Limited (TML), they benefit from long-term relationships with Tata Motors Limited (TML) and Jaguar Land Rover (JLR). Through their long-standing engagements with TML and JLR (collectively, their "Anchor Clients"), they have developed skills and capabilities that have helped us pursue opportunities outside of Tata.
Objects of the Issue
- Achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges.
- Carry out the Offer for Sale of up to 95,708,984 Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholders.
Tata Technologies Eligibility date for Share Holders Quota:
The Eligibility Date for Tata Technologies' Shareholders Quota is November 13, 2023. Tata Motors shareholders who held Tata Motors stock as of November 13, 2023, are eligible for the Tata Technologies IPO shareholder quota.
Tata Technologies IPO Date & Price Band Details
|Issue Type:||Book Built Issue IPO|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹3,042.51 Crores|
|Offer for Sale:||Approx 60,850,278 Equity Shares|
|Face Value:||₹2 Per Equity Share|
|IPO Price Band:||₹475 to ₹500 Per Share|
|IPO Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|Lot size:||30 Shares|
|Eligibility date for SH Quota:||13-Nov-23|
|Share holding pre issue:||197,142,600|
|Share holding post issue:||197,142,600|
|DRHP Draft Prospectus:||Click Here|
|RHP Draft Prospectus:||Click Here|
Tata Technologies IPO Allotment & Listing Dates
|Cut-off time for UPI mandate confirmation:||5PM on 24-Nov-23|
|Basis of Allotment:||30-Nov-23|
|Initiation of Refunds:||01-Dec-23|
|Credit of Shares to Demat:||04-Dec-23|
Tata Technologies Eligibility IPO Market Lot Size
The minimum market lot for Tata Technologies' IPO is [.] shares with an application amount of [.]. Retail investors can apply for up to 13 lots with [.] shares or ₹[.] amount.
Tata Technologies Company Financial Report
|Profit After Tax||239.17||436.99||624.04||351.90|
|Reserves and Surplus||1,897.46||2,028.93||2,605.60||2,455.29|
|₹ in Crores|
Tata Technologies IPO Valuation – FY2023
Check out the valuation details of Tata Technologies IPO such as Earnings Per Share (EPS), Price/Earnings P/E Ratio, Return on Net Worth (RoNW), and Net Asset Value (NAV).
|Earning Per Share (EPS):||₹15.38 per Equity Share|
|Price/Earning P/E Ratio:||N/A|
|Return on Net Worth (RoNW):||20.87%|
|Net Asset Value (NAV):||₹73.68 per Equity Share|
Tata Technologies IPO's Strengths:
- Strong background in the automotive industry.
- The brand is known for its expertise, seasoned promoters, competent board, and capable management.
- Offering end-to-end solutions for the development, manufacturing, and after-sales of electric vehicles.
- Strong digital capability is backed up by proprietary accelerators.
- Portfolio of major accounts, conventional OEMs, and new energy vehicle companies.
- Global presence across Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America, partnering with many of the world's largest manufacturing companies.
- A global delivery framework that facilitates close client interactions and expansion.
- Most of their revenue comes from their top 5 customers.
- They rely heavily on the automotive industry for their revenue, and its health has an effect on their cash flow, revenues, and business operations.
- Market competition within engineering services is a challenge for the company.
- For specific projects, the company has experienced, and may continue to experience, lengthy sales and implementation cycles.
- It may be difficult for pricing structures and service scopes to remain aligned, and the costs and complexities of the operations might not be anticipated consistently.
- Uncertainty in the electric vehicle industry may impact future operations and cash flows.
- In the past, the company has experienced negative cash flows.
- Since transactions are conducted in various currencies, currency fluctuations pose a challenge.
- In the past, preferential equity share allotments involving over 49 investors may have been in violation of the Companies Act, 1956.
- There are ongoing legal proceedings involving the Company, its Directors, its Subsidiaries, and its Promoter.
- Untraceable corporate records, filings, and transfer instruments exist.
How to apply for the Tata Technologies IPO?
You can apply for the Tata Technologies IPO using your bank account's ASBA. Simply log in to your online bank account and apply through your bank account by selecting the Tata Technologies IPO in the Invest section. You can also apply for the Tata Technologies IPO using IPO forms available from the NSE and BSE. Check out the Tata Technologies forms by clicking BSE Forms & NSE Forms free IPO forms to download, fill out and submit to your bank or broker.
- KPIT Technologies Limited
- L&T Technology Services Limited
- Tata Elxsi Limited
- Tata Motors Limited
Tata Technologies IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Private Ltd
C 101, 1st Floor, 247 Park,
L.B.S Marg Vikhroli West, Mumbai 400 083
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
Tata Technologies IPO Allotment Status Check
Linkintime website allotment URL to check Tata Technologies IPO allotment status. Click Here
Tata Technologies IPO Lead Managers
- Jm Financial Limited
- BofA Securities
- Citigroup Global Markets India Pvt Ltd
Plot No. 25, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
Hinjawadi, Pune 411 057,
Telephone: +91 20 6652 9090
Contact Person: Vikrant Gandhe
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer
Tata Technologies IPO - FAQs:
What is Tata Technologies IPO
The Tata Technologies IPO is a main-board ipo. They plan to raise ₹3,042.51 Crores through an IPO. The issue is priced between ₹475 to ₹500 per equity share. The IPO will be listed on the BSE and NSE.
When will the Tata Technologies initial public offering (IPO) begin?
The IPO is scheduled to begin on November 22, 2023, for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
What exactly is the Tata Technologies IPO Investors Portion?
QIB investors receive 50%, NII investors receive 15%, and Retail investors receive 35%.
What is Tata Technologies IPO Size?
The size of the Tata Technologies IPO is ₹3,042.51 crores.
What is the Tata Technologies IPO Price Band?
The price range for the Tata Technologies IPO is ₹475 to ₹500.
What is the Tata Technologies IPO Allotment Date?
The allotment date for the Tata Technologies IPO is November 30, 2023.
What is the IPO listing date for Tata Technologies?
The IPO listing date for Tata Technologies is December 05, 2023. The IPO will be listed on the BSE and NSE.
How to Apply the Tata Technologies IPO?
You can apply for the Tata Technologies IPO through ASBA using your bank account. You can also apply for ASBA online through your stock broker using UPI. You can also apply through your stock broker by filling out the offline application form.
How to Apply for the Tata Technologies IPO using Zerodha?
Log in to the Console using the Zerodha website or application. Navigate to Portfolio and select IPO. The IPO name "Tata Technologies" will be visible. Select the Bid Button. Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price. Fill out the IPO Application Form. Now, open your Net Banking UPI or BHIM app and approve the mandate.
How to Apply the Tata Technologies IPO through Upstox?
Log in to the Upstox Application using your credentials. Choose the IPO. The IPO name "Tata Technologies" will be visible. Select the Bid Button. Please confirm your application. Now, open your Net Banking UPI or BHIM app and approve the mandate.
How to Apply the Tata Technologies IPO through IndMoney?
Log in to the IndMoney App using your credentials. Choose the IPO. The IPO name "Tata Technologies" will be visible. Click the Apply Now Button. Enter the No. of Lots to apply for and click the Apply Now Button again. Enter your UPI ID and click Confirm and Apply Button. Now, go to your Net Banking UPI App or BHIM App or Google Pay or PhonePe from which the UPI ID was taken, and approve the UPI mandate. Open a IndMoney Demat Account - INDmoney Referral Code is: FAT7CEOMIND
How to Apply the Tata Technologies IPO through Paytm Money?
Log in to the Paytm Money App using your credentials. Choose the IPO. The IPO name "Tata Technologies" will be visible. Select the Bid Button. Please confirm your application. Now, go to your Net Banking UPI App or BHIM App to approve the mandate.