If you answered yes, then check out these exciting Madara quotes! The best characters are complex, difficult to understand, and motivated by both good and evil motives. One such character is Naruto's villain, Madara Uchiha.
Madara was a powerful leader of the ancient Uchiha clan and one of the legendary founders of Konohagakure, a village of peace, in Naruto lore. Madara established Konohagakure with the help of his childhood friend and clan rival, Hashirama Senju. When the two couldn't agree on how to keep the peace, they fought for control, and Madara was killed. Surprisingly for him, Madara had the ability to rewrite his death, and he returned, hiding until he could define his revenge.
Masashi Kishimoto, the creator of the Naruto series, created the character. In the Japanese anime, he was voiced by Naoya Uchida, while in the English version, he was voiced by Neil Kaplan.
Many of Madara's quotes are depressing because he is a villain. They do, however, provide an excellent perspective on the ideology of life, power, war, and peace that we can apply to real life.
Best Madara Uchiha Quotes
1. “Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this world. The longer you live, the more you realize that in this reality, only pain, suffering, and futility exist.” ~ Madara Uchiha
2. “Thinking of peace whilst spilling blood is something that only humans could do.” ~ Madara Uchiha
3. “The world is nothing but a game of balance. There’s always going to be bad in order to balance out the good.” ~ Madara Uchiha
4. “Things never go according to our comfort but run according to their schedule.” ~ Madara Uchiha
5. “World, when we enter into it, seems all new and exciting. But as we grow more and more and reach our final phase of living, all we realize is that life is all about nothingness and will end someday.” ~ Madara Uchiha
6. “The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up. A word that holds no true meaning.” ~ Madara Uchiha
7. “Only those with the strength to stand against anything that comes their way, without flinching, can survive even the cruelest of ordeals.” ~ Madara Uchiha
8. “This world is filled with hatred, agony, and sufferings. All of these are the result of dishonesty and lies.” ~ Madara Uchiha
9. “I’d be lying if I said things are going according to my plan, but beggars can’t be choosers, right?” ~ Madara Uchiha
10. “In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers.” ~ Madara Uchiha
Famous Madara Uchiha Quotes
11. “No matter how powerful your opponent is, if you foresee their moves, you’ll be able to defeat them.” ~ Madara Uchiha
12. “Balance is what keeps the world going.” ~ Madara Uchiha
13. “Love is an essential element, but not everyone gets it. It’s okay not to have love, but to survive in this world, you need to make yourself capable and achieve success.” ~ Madara Uchiha
14. “Hope isn’t something where keep on hanging onto something, but where we let things go and leave it up to the fate, and keep an optimistic approach towards life.” ~ Madara Uchiha
15. “Love and hate are two sides of the same coin.” ~ Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha Quotes about Life
16. “When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred.” ~ Madara Uchiha
17. “Life will always throw new challenges at you just when you will feel like you’ve succeeded but you’ve gotta hold in there, tight, and get through with it.” ~ Madara Uchiha
18. “Life is a happening puzzle in our early days, but as we grow more and more old, we start to realize the meaning of life and the pattern with which it goes on. It actually is nothing but creation, followed by preservation and then destruction.” ~ Madara Uchiha
19. “People cannot show each other their true feelings. Fear, suspicion, and resentment never subside.” ~ Madara Uchiha
20. “We need guidance to help us find a purpose in life. Without this, life will be just a journey without any real destination.” ~ Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha Quotes about Strength and Power
21. “We are born to this world as merely children without a clear path or the intellect to know right from wrong.” ~ Madara Uchiha
22. “Humans are nothing but divided amongst the two sides of a coin. They would wanna fight for peace, but by physical war, and only that victory would bring them the final peace.” ~ Madara Uchiha
23. “Be strong enough to be someone who even the demons would fear.” ~ Madara Uchiha
24. “Only with strength and unyielding power can one stand up to even the mightiest of foes.” ~ Madara Uchiha
25. “You are merely a momentary life, a temporary existence of coalesced energy, energy that once was a single, ultimate form.” ~ Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha Quotes about Reality
26. “The longer you live… The more you realize that reality is just made of pain, suffering and emptiness.” ~ Madara Uchiha
27. “An unstable force, lacking in intelligence or sapience, you require a guide to show you purpose.” ~ Madara Uchiha
28. “Our life is short and temporary. We do not have much time in this world. But it is how we utilize and spend the time that is given to us that really matters.” ~ Madara Uchiha
29. “Love is not necessary; power is the only true necessity.” ~ Madara Uchiha
Did you like these Madara quotes?
Madara Uchiha is without a doubt one of the most exciting anime villains of all time.
But what is it about him that makes him such an exciting character?
Madara, despite being a villain, was not a bad person. His primary goals were to protect his family and to bring about peace. His path to villainy was a tragic series of events brought about by fate. This complex mix of good and evil is what makes Madara and his backstory so interesting to follow.
These Madara quotes are from a tragic character's life. Despite the fact that many of these quotes are dark, they provide an excellent perspective on humanity and our correlation with power, war, and love.
Which of these Madara quotes and lines was your favorite and memorable? Which one will you share with your friends? Please let us know in the comments below.